Instant Happiness


Hi there and Happy Weekend!!!

This week flew by, been busy at school preparing for open house, science exhibits, ICAS, school's midtest...not to mentioned tutorials and other stuff. But despite of my busy schedules, I always remind myself to take some time out of the day, and do what makes my soul happy. Having a chit-chat with my lovely daughter makes it all go away in an instant. She's my instant stress reliever. Hehehe.

Anyway, here's the pictures of our rapidly growing and ever so beautiful daughter, Chelsea, and her different antics. These make me and Dexter happy every time we look at them. Enjoy the pics. :D




Thanks for stopping by, and hope you're having a great weekend and may the greatness continues for all of today right into next week. ;)
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover