ALIEN 3D EXPERIENCE


Hi guys, how you doin' this past few days? It was a two weeks long holiday, and I hope your holiday got off to a great start :)

Well, you've got to enjoy every single minute of it, because right after this long hiatus...we'll be facing a long to-do lists of school works not to mention the Cambridge exams soon on October. Huh!

Anyway, luckily I was invited by my friend, Geraldine, to pay a visit to their house in Bekasi, West Java Indonesia. It was a smooth almost one hour ride from Jakarta. We headed down to the Summarecon Mall Bekasi before going to their place.

Going around, one section of the mall that gripped my attention was their 3D shows entitled "Alien on Earth". And I asked my friend, "Do aliens really exist?". Both of us have the same answer "Maybe". So to cut the story short, we bought our ticket to unravelled this alien's mysterious life on Earth.

It was actually the masterpiece of Denny Darko, one of the famous Indonesian artist, who showcases all the 3D artworks, evidences and testimonies that aliens really exist on Earth. The show runs everyday from 11am to 10pm since May 14 up to August 17.

Here's the pictorial to update you all ;)
3D Model Alien at the entrance

We were first taken into a room to watch a video that featured the invasion of aliens since 2011 as confirmed by NASA. The video was in Indonesian language, so I find it hard to relate with it. (Nosebleed) But luckily my friend, Geraldine was with me as my translator for free..hehehe! Then we're guided to the display room where it gives highlight to some alien abduction cases that took place in New Hampshire nor even here in Indonesia. Barney and Betty Hill, Sudjana Kerton (BDG) just to name a few.

The 3D art show is what sets it apart. From here, we are asked to wear 3D eye glasses and feasted our eyes on different giant alien murals. You can feel that you are somewhat "in the picture". Of course, that was the aim of this show :D It was all totally dark with the background music played sounds like you are in outer space. All of the art in the show have under images that show when in black light, giving another picture to the viewer.

Here's a massive amount of photos to usher you to the art show. Happy scrolling!

Wow! Feel so lucky to witness this kind of show and was absolutely blown away by the timepieces! With only 30,000 Rupiahs, this Alien 3D experience are pretty damn awesome, I must say! :D

Comments

  1. Dear readers,

    Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. I'm so blessed and overwhelmed to see my blogs visited by different readers from different countries.
    Hope I'll see you again soon! =)

    xoxo,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover