Exploring the Green Country of Singapore

Introduction
Sorry to start this entry this late. Work has been crazy, trying to finish up my work before posting this blog trip, and I am trapped inside the temptation of gaming world.....Farmville, Diner Dash, Sudoko and many others to mentioned! Thanks to my friend, Anton, who inspired me into the world of blogging..so to spend my time more useful now and more passionate.

I’ve flown around here before to processed my working (B)visa last September 2009. The school where I work with sponsored my Singapore Airline's ticket and all other expenses and allowances...what a privileged one! I'm so blessed and fortunate aside from no worries on the budget but it was my first time overseas (or out of the country more like). Directly from the airport, I headed to Hilton Hotel where I had a business meeting with my agent. 
These photos will serve as memories of the place.

Opps!...never mind the date on the picture...it's just like I haven't updated the date in my camera. Sorry for that :(


December 2009

After three months of waiting, I flew back to Singapore to get my working visa  (C) with my colleague Dina. Felt fantastic of this flight and quite excited to see Singapore again during Christmas Season. Figuring out how Singapore look like with Christmas decors :)


Photos and more photos coming up…

 
Off we go! We even took the time to take some photos within Changi Airport while waiting for our departure time. Well, we really had a wonderful time in this trip.




Comments

  1. wow---blogger kana rin and based in Sg? naks. I am glad that one way or another I inspired you to write. keep it up, it's therapeutic and it is really rewarding. basta, pace yourself. dont feel the pressure of coming up with a post pag di mo feel. you blog primarily for yourself because you enjoy doing it. so yun. keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaya pala nawawala ang isang dwarf sa The Seven Dwarfs kasi nadito hehehe....Ganda ng pictures hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ pusang kalye: thank you so much for introducing me into this blogging world. i'm starting to loved it actually. more posts to come :)

    @istong: yeah the red dwarf in the picture and i'm beside him...the Snow White hehehe!

    thanks for spending your time reading my blogs, i appreciated it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover