Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park




I rarely get to spend quality one-on-one time with my mom because of my busy schedules and an ocean away from her since I'm working abroad, but we managed to take time off for a much needed mother-daughter bonding time recently at Manleluag Spring National Park, Mangatarem Pangasinan.


Two swimming pools of this protected landscape are filled with warm, mountain water that was really soothing to the nerves and soul. So I think Mom would love it!



Happy to see her smile that day with all the gorgeous snaps ;)


Look Up style according to Mom. :D :D :D

We were both really refreshed and rejuvenated after the short dip at the pool, and so glad for the precious time there together! Gonna make it a point to bring her back more often ;)



Afterwhich, because we were really close by, we decided to drop by to my mother - in - law's place for a quick snacks and to witnessed the birthday celebration of my husband's niece. Party!!! Party!!! Party!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover