Go-Jeck + Washoku Sato Saturday Brunch


Hello all!!! I'd long been intrigued by the increasing popularity and demands for the Go-Jeck motorbike services recently so I took a chance and ordered it going to my tutorial area and I thought I should share about the experience!

Go-jeck is an alternative transportation in Jakarta founded by tech and innovation enthusiast Nadiem Makarim. I'd tried to download their app using my Samsung phone and the booking was made simple and easy. Very impressive! You can place your order, be it instant courier service, transport, or to buy food or other things. I really like the fact that the photo of the driver and their contact number appear in the app so it makes me feel safe with the built in GPS tracking system.
Tadah! Quick selfie while using Go-jeck motorbike service! Please excuse my loose Go-jeck motorcycle helmet. Huh! It's way way too big for me thus it covers my eyes completely. LOL! :D To sum up, Go-jeck motorbike services, is definitely a must try. Considering Jakarta's unbearable traffic jam, this motorbike services become an ideal solution in mobilizing the masses. It's economical, and it gets you to places swiftly with a great amount of comfort.
Next was to Washoku Sato at Central Park, a Saturday brunch with my hubby just right after my tutorial and awesome experience with Go-jeck.
We had a hotpot with tomato soup that gets my two thumbs up ;)
Stir - fry yaki udon with some sweetened beef slices. The taste was so-so, but the ambience made up for it.
We both wanted to try the fresh fruit sushi, so we ordered that to share as well for the dessert. It was so delish! And ended with a spicy tuna roll which went perfectly with a mayo. Spicy but very addictive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover