Sunday 5K Run


As a casual jogger who hasn't jogged in a long while, I did not intend to go full force or try to accomplish anything at all. It was wholly about having a good sweat and bonding with my husband on a lovely Sunday morning.

It was his first 5K run without any prior exercise and lack of sleep from the time he came here in Indonesia yet he had made it to the finish line in less than an hour. Hehehe good job my dear! xoxo

Much thanks to CombiRun for featuring our photos during the run. Such a great photos! Great Colours! Let them load!!!

Amazing how running brings people together! =)
The highlight of my week: Sunday morning "date" run with my hubby and friends.
And we made it!!! So proud of us. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover