Exploring Indonesia: Mount Galunggung

Hi all! It's been a while, a long, long while since I last updated my blog. How's life?

Here I am sitting in front of my laptop, blogging about my trip in Indonesia with my newly acquainted friends that I just met in Plaza Semanggi last week.


There wasn't much planning involved prior landing our feet on this quaint and beautiful piece of historical land.

Hiking at 3AM, the earliest amongst all.



So funny to say that I'm just wearing a thin long sleeve shirt, skinny pants and a pair of flat shoes while my other friends are all geared up for it. Huh!I'm freezing to death during the trip seriously. :(

Oh dear, my poor shoes. Huhuhu!

We visited the Kampung Naga of Tasikmalaya in West Java. We somehow managed to explore the village which initially known as "The Dragon Village" and climbed 620 stairs to the Mount Galunggung early Sunday morning. We barely rested enough with just a few hours of sleep. The consequence is, I overstretched my leg muscles for climbing too fast and ended up walking like a granny for the following days.


Mount Galunggung, a strato volcano with its charming greenish crater lake.

Just so nice.........



.................and chilly up the mountain.


Overall, the mountain hiking experience was divine. A beautiful Sunday morning rejuvenated by nature and lovely company. We had the perfect weather and scenic views to pleasure our eyes although my jelly legs hurts so bad.


Alright, here comes the end of the post and it's time for a bubbly shower. Happy weekend everyone!!! xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover