Teachers Escapade: Day 2 - Snorkeling Adventure!


Date of Exploration: 06 - 08 January 2015

Hi there! Hope everyone was having a fantastic weekend. This new year kicks off with many energetic and exciting activities and so photos keeps piling up on my hard disk... to prevent that....I'll be taking you along to Pulau Bira and Pulau Perak for a little snorkeling adventure today with my colleagues! Rest assured, it will take you to nowhere else but a paradise of fun and an eyeful of underwater world.

Now, it's time for us to gear ourselves up with snorkeling equipment such as snorkel, mask, flippers(optional) and a life jacket (which may not be necessary to others who knows how to swim but it's extremely crucial to me). Oops! I've just revealed my secret hahaha! I don't know how to swim.... :( =D But I'm trying to so I can swim just like what a mermaid does....hehehe ;)

Our Rambo Gears


Selfie time before jumping into the water =D

Me feeling nervous in the beginning. Been guided and dragged by my friends =D

But after awhile I got used to the water and even managed to take a "peace sign" pose. Hahaha! XD

My colleagues having fun! Can you identify whose on the upper left corner picture? It reminds me of one of my favourite Bible character ...:p

The Master of all Selfie! :p

Let us start our treasure hunting now by feeding them with some bread to give us a closer and vivid pictures :)
Schools of Fish that looks like they were splashed by crayons, circling for food =D

The tame fish can also be a photobomb geek! Hahaha

Whoah! Beautiful coral reefs!


Fun times always pass by so quickly. Alright guys, it's time to hop onto our boat and get ourselves ready for the lunch at Pulau Perak!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover