LSPR TEATRO: Catch Me If You Can The Musical


Thoroughly enjoyed the "Catch Me If You Can, The Musical" performances at London School of Public Relations last October 26,2014. The impressive cast is composed of extremely talented, young students who are really into performing arts. I have to say that I was not disappointed from start to finish. The show made me laugh and cry along with the cast especially when Frank Abagnale Jr. the main actor, called the FBI agent Carl Hanratty, the night of Christmas where he has no one to talk to. Huh! Feels like I feel the same way too....missing my husband back home.

The show is based on the hit 2002 Dreamworks film which starred Leonardo DiCarpio and Tom Hanks. A musical that tells the story of Frank Abagnale Jr., a teenager who runs away from home in search of the glamorous life. With his boyish charm, he successfully poses as a pilot, doctor and a lawyer. It focuses on the Tom and Jerry kinda musical game show played by FBI Agent Carl Hanratty who chases Frank to the end....


Teatro LSPR was formed in 2000 and consistently proven creative production skills every year. It was their 14th production imagine that?! How I wish they would perform again their previous productions on stage. They are capable of challenging big blockbuster productions with their small budget and a lot of supporters. It's no wonder, tickets are completely sold out!!! For sure I will come back next year, can't wait! =D

Thankfully, I have a friend, Tessier, who invited me to some of his gigs like this. I came in with a tired face and yet I came out smiling, humming and the best part of it all, I get to meet and learn from so many people from so many different walks in life! We're treated as one of the VIP of the night, rubbing shoulders with the greats! Hahaha =D Whatta privilege!!! Xx


And also special mention to the musical director, Mr. Radel Lopez, a Filipino friend, who plays the whole score with enthusiasm. You deserve a massive high five for staging such an entertaining musical show.

A beautiful setting,performance wise and lovely company always makes a great night! Tomorrow morning, I'll be flying to Singapore to process my visa. I promise to upload our Chemistry IGCSE laboratory preparations once I come back soon! Xx