Falling In love to Green Smoothie


We went for a 2 mile run today with my friend Vika and right after the run, we passed by to the newly open restaurant 'Kiter' to have some refreshing drinks. The owner encourage us to try their best selling drinks, Pineapple - watermelon green smoothie with bok choy.

The first time I've heard of tossing leafy greens like Bokchoy to a smoothie, I must admit, I was skeptical. What? I wasn't sure if the vegetables would add strange taste or have lingering bitter taste into it. I once gave it a try, and I was hooked!

It taste good, seriously! I can barely taste the vegetables. The flavour is balance with the natural sweetness of pineapple and tartness from the watermelon. This gonna be on my favourite lists for sure =D

The green smoothie there are truly the best that I've had! No wonder, my friend Vika, have always reiterated the need for us to try this place. Highly recommend you to try it too! ;D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover