SUNDAY MORNING: ANCOL ECOPARK


This would be my first visit to Ancol Ecopark after so many failed attempts. Recently I haven't had the luxury time to join my friend Vika and others going here but now I made it!. Although it was a bit cloudy when we left our place but the sky was soon became crystal clear. The weather was considerably warm with bright and sunny sky.

Supposed to be, me and my other pals had planned to do a thorough workout today but we ended up strolling and taking photos under the bright sunny weather. =D The background was so captivating, who does not love taking photos anyway? Hehehe


In 2011, Ancol Ecopark was officially opened with four remarkable zones to visit by, Eco Energy, Eco Care, Eco Nature and Eco Art. Great place to spot different kinds of animals and plants. It desires to raise awareness and include environment - centric civic coexistence for the citizens to enjoy green life out of the hustle and bustle of Jakarta city.


Having a pretty damn awesome Sunday here at Ecopark. We'll gonna explore you more in the future for sure. Great job to the management of Ecopark for pulling this all off!!!. The only downside was....hard to find a cab on the area. It was good for those who have their own car with them but not for the one who just dropby like us. You better reserved a cab beforehand. On our way out, these post caught my attention.

In one hundred thousand rupiahs, you had the privilege to make use of their facilities like bicycling, mobile zipline, paintball and many more in a year. Wow! Seems fun! Excited to try you on my next visit. =D

Till the next post, great week ya'll! Xx

Comments

  1. Dear readers,

    Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. I'm so blessed and overwhelmed to see my blogs visited by different readers from different countries.
    Hope I'll see you again soon! =)

    xoxo,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover