LET'S TALK FITNESS: MORNING STRETCHES AT MONAS PARK


Heya! Hope you all are having a great weekend.

Instead of hitting the snooze button in the morning, me and my other friends, up and bright early at Monas for Sunday exercise.

It was a peculiar idea of my lovely friend, Vika, whom I don't really expect to be a "fitness person".... :D (peace to you my friend). But I can say, she was of the serious kind. She even bought her new pair of shoes just for this exercise and started her week with a bitter gourd smoothies for her everyday juice. Hmmmm...two thumbs up for you my friend. Keep up that spirit!

So we head off to Monas and it took us for only fifteen minutes to reach the place by taxi. Thanks God, it was a car free day! That's the good thing that happens always in Jakarta every Sunday....no traffic at all.

We started off with some stretching exercises and a short walk around the park....there we get some pretty good view of the Monas with the gleams of sunlight in the background.

We took a quick fifteen minutes brisk jog, followed with some thirty minutes aerobic exercises. Phew! That was great way to energize the morning.
There are different kinds of activities in there from which you can choose, from low - impact to high - impact that suit your preferences, style and age. Bicycling, motrocycling for kids, badminton, martial arts and others. It's gonna be fun to try it in the future.
Rope Jumping
45 degree Bent - Knee Sit - Up

What an awesome feeling after each workout!. Then ended off with some photo sessions...
Teehee! All have a nice healthy glow and a good sweat after the workout :D

Till the next post, may we all strive to keep fit, look beautiful inside out, and stay strong always ;)

Comments

  1. Dear readers,

    Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. I'm so blessed and overwhelmed to see my blogs visited by different readers from different countries.
    Hope I'll see you again soon! =)

    xoxo,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover