ANCOL ECOPARK 2.0


Been actively blogging these past few days. Yeah, I'm trying my best to write as much while the memory is still fresh in my mind, and before the photos start pilling up on my hard drive. =D

It's been three days of no water in my apartment and yet it was hardly noticeable the effort extended by the owner of the apartment. So frustrated and madly disappointed to them. Hopefully, it will be back to normal by Monday. So we opted to go to Ecopark early morning of Saturday to try their free shower and at the same time to have some workout routine.

To my surprised their shower room are so awesomely clean and well - maintained. Use of shower room and toilet is free. Me and my friend only paid 15,000 rupiahs for the locker where we could put our belongings while taking a bath. Wow, feel blessed!
Shower Room, Ancol Ecopark


After three laps of non-stop jogging around the park, bad mood made good with these amazing views of the park. So lovely and gorgeous!

At the end of the road, was a long array of food stalls for healthy breakfast. Otak - otak, a cake made of fish meat and spices; Dimsum Aneka; Teh tarik, hot milk tea beverage; Bubur Ayam or known as Chicken Porridge; Soto Ayam or Chicken Soup and many others just to name a few which are my favourite kinda food. ;)

Otak - Otak
Teh Tarik and Kopi Tubruk
Fresh Fruits from the Eco Farm


Thankful for the brief respite from work and a good sweat to energize my day. Feeling absolutely refreshed and so accomplished! Whoop Whoop Whoop!!! Shabbath Shalom everyone ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover