Bali - Lombok Trip: Itineraries


Hey, hey! How's everyone been doing?

Listening to an inspiring music by Ron Kenoly, "You've Been Good" while writing this post in my room on a Saturday morning. Really listening to music while working makes work productively, enhancing my perceptions and positive mood on making this posts to conclude my Bali-Lombok Trip happened in March this year. It's been almost two months away from now already. Haha =D Time really does fly huh?!!

Pictures are scattered everywhere, in my Samsung Galaxy 4, in my laptop picture galleries. Luckily, I've found this tour book on one of my drawer that helps me to recall easily what happened during our trip.

So here we go guys!!!....the summary of our 4D - Bali and 2D - Lombok tours and activities after some serious digging ;)

Day 1
- Lunch at Solaria, Sokaerno Hatta Airport Terminal 1
- Arrived in Bali at 16:50
- Checked-in Villa Sayang in Jalan Bedugul.
- Night walk, had observed how the Balinese celebrate their "Hari Raya Galungan and Kuningan"
- Traditional foods for dinner

Day 2
- McDonald's breakfast meal, courtesy of Mrs. Elly, Geraldine's aunt
- Beach Bumming at Kuta Beach
- Visited the Bali Bombing Memorial Wall
- Lunch at Beackwalk Mall Foodcourt
- Shopped at Krisna Bali
- Meet and Greet with Geraldine's cousins
- Dinner at KMC Steak, Rib and Seafood

Day 3
- Had traditional cakes for breakfast at Razzaqu Kuliner Makanan dan Jajan
- Temple Tour, Tanah Lot and other small temples nearby
- Lunch at Dewi Sinta Restaurant
- Monkey Forest Sanctuary sightseeing
- Watched Cultural Shows, Kecak & Sanghyang Dance Stage Uma Dewi
- Japanese food for dinner in Warung Subaru

Day 4
- Meet and Greet at Mrs. Elly's house
- Lunch at Kuta Beach
- Checked-in at Villa Kiss Bali
- Pool Activities
- Buffet Dinner at Villa Kiss Bali with J.A.J. Malaihollo family
- Jacuzzi at night

Day 5
- Buffet breakfast at Villa Kiss Bali
- had traditional Balinese massage
- Buffet lunch at Golden Palace Restaurant
- Boarding Merpati plane for Lombok
- arrived at Praya International Airport
- Checked - in at Pool Villa Club, Lombok
- Senggigi beachside barbeque dinner

Day 6
- Buffet Breakfast at Pool Villa Club
- Chocolate Egg Hunting activities
- Pool Activities
- Church service at GPIB Immanuel Mataram
- Lunch at Praya International Airport
- Flight from Lombok to Jakarta

We join a private tour, "Bali Prestige" which is being managed by one of the relatives of my friend, Geraldine. They'are having a family reunion at that time and I was blessed to be given a chance to join them. All J.A.J Malaihollo family come to Bali for their reunion. I'm not that related to anyone,nor I didn't know Geraldine that much, but they all made me feel welcomed....feels like home. The experience, nevertheless, was very much worth it!
Me and the J.A.J. Malaihollo Family

Comments

  1. Dear readers,

    Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. I'm so blessed and overwhelmed to see my blogs visited by different readers from different countries.
    Hope I'll see you again soon! =)

    xoxo,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover