Flight Back to Philippines

This time we woke up too early at 05:00am to dodge the traffic and not to be late for our flight at 10:40am. We have our tremendous experience before in Singapore where we missed our flight and we paid twice as much the price of the plane ticket. I was broke at that time :( So we don't want to experience that too in Hong Kong....hehehe! I've learned from the mistakes :)

We rented a car also offered in the hotel where we stayed. It costs us 350 HK$, good for four persons. It's far way better and cheaper than using the MTR Express which will cost you 100 HK$ up to the airport. The Bus No. A21 bound to Hong Kong airport also passes by in front of the hotel, for only 33 HK$. If you're not carrying lots of baggage then taking a bus to the airport would be the best choice.


We came early to the airport that day to check-in our luggage, before grabbing some light snacks to feed our tummies.

It was approximately four hours flight from Hong Kong to Philippines so I tried to sleep but I didn't end up getting very much. By the time we we're flying low. The view from the plane was amazing. Most travelers are probably used to similar scenes but I'm not.




I was attracted by these beautiful white clouds, really make me feel like dancing on them.

I loved seeing the tiny islands with mountains all over them.


We'll be welcomed by the bone - chilling tropical storm Falcon in Metro Manila real soon....hehehe (just kiddin')

Comments

  1. Dear readers,

    Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. I'm so blessed and overwhelmed to see my blogs visited by different readers from different countries.
    Hope I'll see you again soon! =)

    xoxo,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover