Tips for Dunia Fantasi


What a memorable day when one of my travel reviews was being featured in Travbuddy.com last April 15, 2011. I woke up so early to see my updates on that website and I was shocked with lots of greetings and messages I've received on that day. Not only because my reviews was featured but it was my birthday on that day! Nice birthday gift ever! Not everybody is being featured on their birthday...hahaha so silly! I was new to that site, travbuddy.com, and yet in just 4 months I've received a Photographer I award, Happy Happy Award and was being featured for my travel review. That is a lot to be thankful!

With the gladness I felt, I also want to share it here..............

Dunia Fantasi or otherwise known as Fantasy World situated in Ancol Dreamland, home of around 23 fantastic rides and other special shows.

Among its most popular attractions are the Halilintar twisted roller coaster ride, Niagara flume ride, Istana Boneka (a local version of Disney's It's a Small World) and Balada Kera (Monkey Parody – animatronics show) Theater show. Other attractions include Bianglala (ferris wheel), Kora-Kora (swinging ship), Poci-Poci (spinning cups ride), and Hysteria. Several of the latest and newest rides are Kicir-Kicir (Power Surge), Perang Bintang (Star Wars) - an interactive dark ride, Meteor Attack and Tornado (Windshear by Zamperla).

Best to go here is during week days where only small crowd is visible. It would be best if you make a call to their office before visiting it to know if there are group trippings or what they called in Indonesia as "rombongan" to minimize a long queue for each rides.

If you planned to bring your children, make sure you have your nannys with you to take care of them. Dufan is too crowded and so its so tiring to bring them there.
Ancol Dreamland can easily be reached by car, motorcycle, taxi or the TransJakarta Busway. Dufan entrance ticket costs IDR 155,000. Very affordable and great for family day out and relaxation.

It is open daily from 11:00 - 18:00 and 11:00 - 20:00 every weekends.
Address: Taman Impian Jaya Ancol, Jakarta Indonesia
Contact Number:021 6471 2000

Comments

  1. Dear readers,

    Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. I'm so blessed and overwhelmed to see my blogs visited by different readers from different countries.
    Hope I'll see you again soon! =)

    xoxo,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover