The Ultimate Peak Experience

The weather wasn't great at this time. It was raining in Tung Chung when we left. We beat the rain to the MTR station and thanks to God we've reached the place before it eventually caught up to us. Anyway, later we decided to go to the Peak Tram which was pretty interesting. By then the rain had stopped and it was really nice though not sunny at all.

On our way heading to The Peak Tram Station located at Central's Garden Road St. Joseph Building, we walked pass these two iconic buildings namely the Bank of China Tower and the Cheung Kong Center , incredibly stunning!

At last, we've reached the Peak Tram station by just merely walking. It's just a short distance from the MTR station but quiet tiring for our legs since it's a highland I was like climbing on a mountain, huh!


While waiting for our turn to ride the tram, I took a couple of pictures around the vicinity.

Tourists waiting for the Peak tram
The Peak Tram Historical Gallery
The Fonicular Railway
The Peak Tram
A spectacular view from inside the tram while ascending the mountain.

Soon our tram arrived and we boarded. Yay! Finally we've reached the top and it was really chilling up there! I'm with my husband and I keep on laughing at him. He hold me too tight hmmmmmmmmm.....love it! :D Don't think maliciously hahaha! He's a height phobic man. I have some photos of him in the sky terrace but he asked me not to post it here...hehehe :D

Same experience in Ngong Ping Village, it was also foggy up here in the Peak Sky Terrace. Bad timing I guess. These would be our best shot, Victoria Harbour as well as the Southern Districts of Hong Kong Island. Buildings could merely be seen under such foggy condition.



Anyway, it must have been a successful day because my legs are pretty tired. And for sure, my companions felt the same way too especially my mom. But happy to see her smiles in this picture with one of the wax works in the Maddame Taussaud's Museum.

Comments

  1. Dear readers,

    Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. I'm so blessed and overwhelmed to see my blogs visited by different readers from different countries.
    Hope I'll see you again soon! =)

    xoxo,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover