Alcazar Cabaret Show in Pattaya, Thailand: A Magical Experience


Back to my Thailand trip! I finally squeezed out some time to filter those photos which have been abandoned on my hard drive for quite a while.


Pattaya, Thailand was famous for its nightlife shows and new waves of entertainment. Me and my other colleagues were delighted and amused to witness and experience one of their great show, the Alcazar cabaret show.


Opps! just to clear out your mind. The show was presented not in any vulgar way, but purely in an entertainment perspective. Yes, that's right! A fantastic entertainment for adults and child alike, something that you should not miss whenever you're in Pattaya.


So impressed on how do they arranged their stage and all the fancy lightworks that highlight their stunning Thai professional dancers, which I don't expect to be ladyboys. They look quite similar to a woman in their marvelous costumes. Definitely one of my favourite parts of my visit in Pattaya.

I shall let the photos do the rest of the talking...









Alright guys, it's about time to crash. Hope you enjoy today's post =D
Have a great weekend and stay positive as always =)

Comments