Batu Caves


One of the significant religious shrine in Malaysia, done in magnificent natural limestone caves, is undoubtedly Batu Caves. This temple is situated 13 kilometres from the north of the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. It can already be reached by using the newest KMT commuter train running from Sentral Station to Batu Caves for only 1MYR.



Around the vicinity was a flock of birds swarming around the place. We just took a quick detour in here using our hotel free shuttle bus. It's not as grandeur as anyone expected but it serves as a treat for us before heading to Twin Towers, also a nearby attraction. While waiting for my other colleagues who wished to go up the caves, me and my husband just managed to stroll and dined - in to different stalls/shops in the area.

Comments

  1. Dear readers,

    Thank you for dropping by and reading my blog. I'm so blessed and overwhelmed to see my blogs visited by different readers from different countries.
    Hope I'll see you again soon! =)

    xoxo,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Quick Getaway with Mom at Manleluag Spring National Park

Singapore's Stunning Sculptures

Hotel Lisboa Stopover